Product # APB-706000 – Model B520 Bioaerosol Sampling Pump is a compact, lightweight 5-20 LPM controlled flow sampling pump for bioaerosol sampling with Allergenco-D™ cassettes (also accommodates the Air-O-Cell™ cassette). It comes complete with standard 120 VAC charger, instruction manual, and APB-706100 Calibration Rotameter Assembly. The easy, full-control keypad lets you perform unattended time programmed (1, 2, 5, or 10 minute) samples, perform easy calibrations without tools, or perform manual timed sampling at the touch of a button. A group of status LEDs show the BioAire™ Model B520 operation at a glance. Both an LED and audible alarm provide confirmation of end-of-sample or depleted battery. The BioAire™ Model B520 Pump provides a full five hours of continuous operation (at 15 LPM) from its rechargeable NiCad batteries. It comes with a standard charger; an optional FastOne™ one-hour charger provides the ultimate in power management and time savings.
- Small, lightweight, and compact
- Accepts both Allergenco-D or Air-O-Cell®** Cassettes
- 6-8 hr. continuous run time at 15 LPM
- Convenient timer for 1, 2, 5, 10 minute samples and continuous mode
- End-of-cycle audible & visual
- Easy keypad calibration without tools
*Air-O-Cell is a trademark of Zefon International