800 to 5000 cc/min in Constant Flow Control
5 to 799 cc/m in Constant Pressure Control*
*with optional Universal Low Flow Holder, P.N. APB- 109030
This Personal Air Sampler consists of a pump contained in a high impact RFI/EMI shielded case, exclusive electronic circuit board (patent pending) for constant flow control, an LCD display with 2 lines of 16 characters, a single diaphragm pump mechanism and a rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery pack.
The purpose of the Libra Plus air sampling pump is to draw air contaminants in through a sampling media such as 25 and 37mm filter cassettes, bubble impingers, long-duration color detector tubes; to gauge personnel exposure to gases, vapors, particulates, aerosols, etc. No tools are required to operate this pump and Keys lock to prevent it from being turned off. The Main display allows quick selection to RUN (for sampling) or MENU (to reset pumps data).
Other features of the Libra Plus include elapsed time, flow rate and accumulated volume. The built in timer count down the sampling time and automatically turn off the pump. All data is saved and cleared for next sample under the MENU “Clear All Data” option.
Now includes Standard Smart NiMH charger with every single pack pump kit at no additional cost. This charger will charge the pump battery pack (APB-109029) in approx. 2.5hrs.
- Runs 20+ hours @ 2.0 LPM (37 mm 0.8u filter)
- Accuracy +/- 5% of display reading or pump Flow Faults
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a Flow Fault
- Displays: elapsed time, accumulated volume and flow rate
- Flows up to 5 LPM for special cyclone requirements
- Universal Low Flow Holder for flow 5 to 799 cc/m with tubes
- High backpressure for 25mm 0.45 u asbestos filters
- Flow Compensation for filter plugging and battery voltage
- Dual flow range handles impingers, cyclones, tubes
- Single pack pump kit includes Standard Smart charger with USB Mini B plug
- Optionnal extended run triple packs for three times the run
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Compact, rugged and quiet
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Key pad lock system
- One year warranty