Due to the pandemic AP Buck is having supply shortages that are causing unusually long lead times on their products. Please call 888-895-1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
before ordering and our team will provide you with approximate lead time, as some items may not be shipped for 4-6 weeks.
Model M-30B Flow range: 0.100 – 30 LPM
The mini-BUCKÔ Primary Flow Calibrator is the industry standard for day-to-day flow verification and calibration of your personal and environmental sampling pumps. It is also suitable for verifying rotameters, setting instrument panels, and calibrating laboratory instrumentation. No more lugging oversized calibration panels. No more rotameter inaccuracies. The mini-BUCKÔ is accurate at any altitude. Rugged design provides fast, one-handed operation with an easy-to-read LED display visible even in sunlight. Flow cells are sun shielded, with a sealed bubble stem for pressure readings, easy to clean, won’t leak even if unit is inverted. The mini-BUCKÔ automatically displays averaged readings of volumetric flow and is NIST traceable with display accuracy of ± 0.5%. Now you have the advantage of accuracy and portability in one compact package that can be used in the lab or in the field.
- Compact, Lightweight, Easy to Use
- Dimensions: 5.5L x 6W x 2.5D inches, 14L x 15.3W x 6.4D cm
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Microprocessor controlled for fast, accurate, repeatable measurements
- Instant readout of volumetric flow rate for vacuum sources
- Flow range: 0.100 – 30 LPM
- Accuracy ±0.5% of any display reading
- Works at any altitude without correction
- Temperature Limits: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)
- 4.8V Ni-Cad battery pack with 8-hour continuous use rating
- Certificate of Calibration shipped with each unit
- One year warranty on parts and labor