The Zefon Bio-Pump® Plus is the smallest, lightest and easiest to use portable, battery-powered IAQ pumps designed for exclusive use with Air-O-Cell® and Via-Cell® cassettes at a flow rate of 15 LPM.
- Battery Powered
- Quiet Operation
- Real Time Display Showing Actual Run Time
- Programmable Sample Time (allows unattended operation)
- “Sample Complete” Audible & Visual Indicators
- “Quick Sample” Operation
- Long Lasting NiMH Battery provides approx 8 hours continuous run time or approx 100 5 minute samples
- Battery Recharge Time of only 3 Hours
- Small Size: 4.5”(w) x 2.75”(h) x 8”(d)
11.43 cm (w) x 6.99 cm (h) x 20.34cm (d)
- Light Weight: Only 1.5 lbs (0.68kg)
The Zefon Bio-Pump Plus is not only the most advanced, user friendly pump designed for IAQ, but they are a great value. Each pump includes extra items such as 10 FREE Air-O-Cell cassettes, a carrying case and fast battery charger as standard items. This amounts to over $100 savings when compared to other manufacturers.
Each Bio-Pump Plus comes with an Air-O-Cell flow indicator, battery charger, carrying case, instruction manual and 10 FREE Air-O-Cell® cassettes.
Bio-Pump® Plus Calibration Options
Secondary Calibrator – Each Bio-Pump Plus includes an Air-O-Cell flow indicator for use as secondary calibration. Simply place the flow indicator on the pump, enter calibration mode and adjust the flow rate until the ball lines up with the 15 LPM line.
Primary Calibrators – For primary calibration, Zefon offers a TSI primary flow calibrator with all connectors and tools needed for proper calibration. This electronic flow calibrator is designed to work correctly with backpressure sensitive pumps such as
the Bio-Pump Plus.