The Zefon Z-Lite IAQ DC Powered Sampling Pump is a battery powered portable pump designed for IAQ sampling with low backpressure sampling devices such as spore traps at flow rates from 2-20 LPM.
- Easy to use built-in timer
- Buit-in adjustable rotameter flow indicator
- Quick reset to 5 minute Run Time
- Flow Range: 5-20 LPM (low backpressure spore traps, such as Air-O-Cell) & 2-8 LPM (carpet sampling cassettes)
- Suitable for use on low backpressure sampling devices such as spore traps and for carpet sampling.
- Runs approximately 2.5-3 hours per battery charge
- Charger may be used to run the pump on AC Power
- Rechargeable Lead Acid battery pack
- HEPA Filtered Exhaust
- Low Battery Indicator
- Telescoping Sampling Stand that extends to a height of 36”
- Sampling stand can be removed and stored inside the case.
- Quick disconnect on tubing
- Housing Dimensions – 15” L x 9” W x 10.5” H (38cm x 23cm x 27cm)
- Weight – 18.8lbs (8.5kg) (including charger and sampling stand)
- One year warranty