Range 0.8 to 4.0 LPM
Link to watch presentation on investigating China’s smog problem using A.P. Buck’s Libra L-4 air sampler.
The Buck Libra™ is a low-cost high-performance personal air sampling pump. It is a “no frills” model designed for sampling of asbestos, lead, and other airborne contaminates. The rugged, compact design features a rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery with available one-hour recharger.
The sealed pump case protects the internal components from dust, fibers and moisture. Simplicity of its operation features a “Set it and Forget it” flows at 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 LPM’s, maintained within 5% for full constant flow compensation using 37 and 25 mm cassettes interchangeably. This insures accurate sample volumes based on the run time.
The Libra, model L-4, is capable of delivering up to 4.0 LPM for periods exceeding 8 hours. Bright LED’s indicate pump ON, Flow Fault or a Low Battery. Flow from 5 to 800 cc/m may be obtained using optional Low Flow Holder.
Now includes Standard Smart NiMH charger with every single pack pump kit at no additional cost. This charger will charge the pump battery pack (APB-109029) in approx. 2.5hrs.
- Compact, Rugged and quiet
- No tools required to change flow rates
- Flow setting is saved in memory for next day quick start
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- Includes Standard Smart charger with USB Mini B plug.
- High impact steel fiber filled Lexan case, antistatic and RFI shielded
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- Flows up to 4 LPM for special cyclone requirements
- Low flows, 5 to 800 cc/m, with Universal Low Flow Tube Holder
- High backpressure capable for 25mm 0.45 micron asbestos filters
- Built in washable stainless steel 100 micron filter for economy of use
- One year warranty