SanAir strives to create an inclusive, welcoming work environment that fosters work-life balance for our staff. Employees are more than just coworkers they are individuals who treat each other with respect and kindness, and our company culture encourages meaningful interactions between colleagues.
We offer flexible work schedules, employee appreciation events throughout the year, job-related tuition assistance, competitive pay, generous PTO and comprehensive insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short term and long-term disability, and AD&D). SanAir always finds a reason to celebrate and bring our employees together. Whether barbecuing out back while our president fires up the grill or enjoying family-friendly outings at Busch Gardens – It’s always a good time! That’s why our employees voted us Richmond Times Dispatch’s “Top Places to Work” in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Click on the job posting(s) below to learn more about career opportunities with SanAir.
N. Chesterfield, VA
- Laboratory Prep Technician
- Polarized Light Analysts in STEM
- Experienced Asbestos Polarized Light Analysts
- Inexperienced Asbestos TEM PCM Analysts
- Experienced Asbestos TEM / PCM Analysts
- Chemistry Analysts
- Chemistry Prep Analysts
- Chemistry Prep Technician
- Environmental Microbiology Analyst
- Experienced Silica Analysts